Bag Purchasing Questions

1. Hey, I didn't know where I should place this I'm sorry if it doesn't belong here but here goes:smile:

Where do you go to, aside from eBay, to look for those hard to find bags? Or at more budget friendly prices?

2. I love or

You can usually find really good deals and they are always having sales!

Good Luck!
  3. It depends what you are looking for...are you looking for bags that are from a couple of season's ago? Then try online boutiques like sabines, let-trade, etc. Otherwise if you want a bag that was popular a few months ago, look at bluefly, smartbargains, or just call department stores in various cities.
  4. Besides eBay, BlueFly, and Zappos you could also look at consignment shops like Ann Fabulous Finds.
  5. Outlets are another possibility, depending on how long ago and how popular the bag you are looking for is. THe outlets usually carry bags from seasons ago. You can try to find phone numbers of perspective outlets on the web and give them a call.
  6. Neiman-Marcus, Nordstrom's . . . and always Bluefly. :tup: All three have great sales.
  7. Can also try SmartBargains or Overstock if it's from within the last year.
  8. Thanks for your suggestions! Unfortunately, I'm not based in the US which is why I need to shop online. I'm trying to look for a BV Bosca Cocker..wish me luck! :smile: