Bag newbie looking for the perfect luxury bag

1. Hi, I'm relatively new to the Purse Forum but not to handbag obsession, trust me! I know that you might get questions like this alot, but I'd appreciate the help...after indulging my Coach obsession forever, I've decided to move on and save up for a luxury bag (in the 1000-1500 dollar range). But I haven't decided what to get! I know that you guys love the Paddington, and though it's beautiful I know it's a little too much for my rather simple tastes. I'd like something with clean lines and simple hardware, and something in a size that I could comfortably carry during the day. I like MJ, but I'm a bit tired of the silver padlock hardware...I'm so indecisive, any recommendations?

Thank you! Sarah
  2. It sounds like you're looking for something with a little more structure, if you're looking for clean lines. How about the Suhali line from Louis Vuitton ? The Le Fabuleux bag is awesome, Jessica Simpson has one in gold and it's absolutely stunning !
  4. you might want to look in to tod's or ferragamo - their bags have classic, clean lines, great materials and craftsmanship, and don't shout LOOK AT ME!
  5. Yes, definitely Tod's. They are very classy and timeless.
  6. i like the new lv damier duomo. they had it on eluxury, but i guess it's sold out.
  7. Here's a simple Tod's bag.
  8. I love these suggestions, especially the Tods! I'll let you guys know what I end up with, thanks so much for the advice! I'm about to go check out the LV too, I like the epi collection. Happy holidays!