Bag Inserts List: New Updates post #4,032

Like others here I'm always looking for the perfect insert or liner.
For the Pico and for the Bolide the MaiTai are the best and almost only choices. The Hermes silk fourbi I love - better than the herringbone canvas which I had and sold when I got the silk- they are beautiful, lightweight and cheerful- as well as functional.
The chameleon is good for a Constance.
The D&C are perfect for a GP or longchamp or Hermes canvas bag.
The rue paradis is nice for my soft Kelly 28-
For Birkins I use the large silk fourbi or the MaiTai
The 40 cm D&C I use for a very soft 40B I have
The 30 MaiTai insert works for a soft 35 Kelly too
I have 2 rue paradis - I may add one more- they are quite nice

Thanks for your opinion
It gives a lot of direction about choices!

Hi everyone, im looking for a structured bag insert for my togo birkin 40. the leather has soften and is slouching already. im torn between samorga and an etsy handmade one by Original Club, anyone has used both before? would like to know more about original club's inserts. thanks!
Omg! I am in the process of custom ordering from originalclub and 2 days ago the guy stopped responding. Checked today originalclub is completely deleted from
Etsy! I want to order from Samorga but they dont respond to custom orders.
https://www.etsy.com/sg-en/shop/OriginalClub?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count#items

Like others here I'm always looking for the perfect insert or liner.
For the Pico and for the Bolide the MaiTai are the best and almost only choices. The Hermes silk fourbi I love - better than the herringbone canvas which I had and sold when I got the silk- they are beautiful, lightweight and cheerful- as well as functional.
The chameleon is good for a Constance.
The D&C are perfect for a GP or longchamp or Hermes canvas bag.
The rue paradis is nice for my soft Kelly 28-
For Birkins I use the large silk fourbi or the MaiTai
The 40 cm D&C I use for a very soft 40B I have
The 30 MaiTai insert works for a soft 35 Kelly too
I have 2 rue paradis - I may add one more- they are quite nice

Would love to see the b40 with its d&c insert!

I've ordered the orignalclub felt organizer(similiar to sarmorga but cheaper), will take some pictures when I receive it!

The insert is etoupe and a much better match IRL, almost a perfect match !
This is my third 7RP and I'm very happy with them all-
I will take more pictures early next week- I'm away working now-

THX! Every day, I almost hit the buy button for one, but trying to hold out for another discount;) Funny how spending thousands at a time for the bag does not seem to hurt in the same way as spending hundreds for the insert!