Bag ideas for me?

1. I need a new bag and my ideal bag is:

- able to wear on the shoulder
    - stands up by itself (ideally with feet)
    - not huge
    - at least one outside pocket
    - more structured than slouchy
    - not a ton of hardware on the outside
    - well made
    - not frumpy

Any ideas?

thanks! -misty

2. Hi misty, may I know your budget? Thanks.

3. It has no pocket on the outside, but the Vuitton mini bucket is perfect...

4. You should check out Furla bags. They are very clean and structured but not frumpy. Hobo International is also a good bet. If you are moving up the price ladder, Tods has some really nice classic looking bags without a lot of embellishment.

5. ctm19-- Furla is perfect!! It is still on my list to get one.

6. Thanks, Everyone. Great Ideas. Sadly the LV is out of my price range, but the Furlas look wonderful.

7. How about this bag from BCBG MAx Azria.

OCS012 - Oyster

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Have you heard of fossil purses? They have some nice bags. You can check them out at this website Fossil

9. I own that BCBG sig hobo and it's a very cool bag.

I also own Furla and they are great bags too... Maybe even give kenneth cole a try?

10. This one doesn't have an outside pocket but always gets compliments.

Angelo Carbotti 1063
    Walnut

[​IMG]

11. How about the Monsac Ascot horizontal satchel?

Monsac
    available in onyx

Constructed from Italian vachetta leather with silver signature hardware. Features include double flat shoulder straps, zip top closure, logo metal feet to protect the bag, a back slip pocket, an open interior pocket, an internal zip pocket with key fob, and an open cellular phone pocket banded in leather. The interior is lined with 100% cotton signature jacquard fabric.
    15.5" x 6.75" x 4.25" Price: $248.00
    Style #: F0655

Monsac
    Windsor vertical tote
    (onyx available)

Constructed from Italian vachetta leather with silver signature hardware. Features include double flat shoulder straps, zip top closure, logo metal feet to protect the bag, a back slip pocket, an open interior pocket, an internal zip pocket with key fob, and an open cellular phone pocket banded in leather. The interior is lined with 100% cotton signature jacquard fabric.
    14.5" x 9.5" x 4.5" Price: $318.00
    Style #: F0671

12. Hi Misty,

How are you? There is a great website I have bought a couple of genuine leather bags from recently and they are great quality -

Luxor Essentials - Products - Handbags

Hopefully I have been of some help!
    Have a good day!

Bella555