Bag Guilt, Self-Doubt, Spring-Fever = A Paddy Poll!! 05 Craie v 06 Blanc

Which 'white' bag should I keep or sell?

• Part with craie

• Part with blanc

• Keep both - HELLO!

• Find that sugar daddy (don't tell DH)

Results are only viewable after voting.
wow, they're all stunning...if it's only the shoes that are making you want to keep the blanc definitely give that a try (and maybe try to post pics for us if you want another opinion) because i'm hoping and guessing they will look good together (and of course you will look fab with them)!

I love the blanc satchel. But you can find another one. The craie loaf is very hard to come by. I am sure that someone here at tPF would snatch the loaf up in a skinny minute. Not that we are selling on here or anything. I am just saying that the loaf (especially craie) seems to be very coveted. And it is gorgeous. I say sell the blanc if one MUST go. Or.... keep them both. ;)

NYCMom, yes a trip with the blanc shoes and craie bag is most definitely in order!

Compulsive, I have to say the loaf makes my heart go pitter-patter

Butterfliie, I needed a little cheerleading!!!

Crouner, I think you right

Brilliant idea!!! It's perfect convertible weather too :graucho:

Mmm, a new poll:

how many hours can HMWe46 and Padparasha shop before their credit cards give out??!?!

:nuts: :graucho: :wlae:

Ok hmwe46...

Let's get the shoes and bag on... and go out!

And ... get a pic of you wearing these... then we can all give our opinions, once again. :P

Part with craie to someone deserving, who has been wanting a craie forever and someone who keeps posting that they can't live without one. Guess who?

:heart::heart::heart:

I didn't mean to tease with my craie ReRe, honest.

When I bought it I wasn't 100% sure I would keep it even then. I bonded with that darn blanc and two white bags seems so decadent.

I know you adore your fab new loaf and you really lucked out getting it, did you sell your red loaf (i cant remember now?) if so I would say keep this gorgeous one and sell Blanc, but if you still have mini loaf, red and craie, then sell craie loaf maybe as these bags are definitely similar in colour, and you have enough of this style to keep you happy.

What else is on your coveted list? :biggrin:

Ditto.:jammin:

I say if you MUST part with one, part with the blanc and keep the loaf...it's gorgeous..
BTW.. the shoes are TDF also and I think they will look great with the craie as well...

:heart::heart::heart:

I didn't mean to tease with my craie ReRe, honest.

When I bought it I wasn't 100% sure I would keep it even then. I bonded with that darn blanc and two white bags seems so decadent.

Thank you for consoling me--maybe I can have them ban all emails from the Purse Forum that have the word craie in them...Just kidding. I really think the loaf is different though, and I would be hard pressed to part with it. Most of my bags are the regular satchel so getting something other than that would be great. By the way, since we are talking craie--does anyone know what the different styles were that were made in craie, obviously there was the paddy satchel and the loaf--any others. It will help me with my search.