Bag Dilemna AGAIN????

Syma- C-24 is probably correct in that the sloane maybe released in europe. the boutique i went to is in new york but not the flagship one on 5th avenue so perhaps they do not have complete information.
the book bag that i ordered is similar in design to the karung one that was done for this season but smaller. i want to use it for an evening clutch. it is oxidized and has the swirl. i like the swirl; i think it give the bags a funky look.
anyway hope you get the ottone sloane. i love the ottone; it is my absolute favorite. i don't have a sloane but have seen it and it is tdf.

Thanks C-24, I know what you are saying is right, I'm going for the sloane too and maybe as Mystilleto suggested go for something small like an accessory in the new metallic later! Can you press your insider contacts and see if you can rustle up any more info on the elusive ottone???? Pleeeaaassseee!!!

Thank you annie9999, I really hope that the sloanes are coming too! I'll keep the forum updated on any info that I find out, I know that quite a few Pfrmers who didn't get their bags the first time round are looking forward to a second chance!

I'm gonna vote in the favour or the Ottone Sloane as well. It's just too good a combi to give up for something I haven't seen IRL. Besides, Ottone IMO will be a more classic colour than the more metallic sheens of SS08.

I'm pretty sure my SA in Las Vegas said the ottone sloanes they were getting will be in the SS07 color. She commented that she was surprised they were reissuing bags in that color since it was seasonal. She said they were told it was a "newer" ottone, but to her and the other SA's it looks the same as the old ottone.

Syma-go for the ottone sloane; I love how your old petra sloane looks on you!

Thank you ouija board, Nymph and NWpurselover I'm gonna keep everything crossed that I manage to get the ottone sloane,:sweatdrop: please keep your eyes peeled if any of you spot them in the boutiques.

Just to update you guys, my BV SA spoke to the stock controller in Italy again and the Ottone sloane is still coming (hopefully before Xmas), I really hope that the price is not hiked too high after reading Ms Piggy's ottone thread for the cabat :sweatdrop::sweatdrop:.

I saw the oxidised bucket bag that I have picturised on P1, It was a lot smaller than it looked in the picture, the bottom had a huge woven swirl on it and then there were woven swirls on the body of the bag. The top however is completely open. The oxidised look is actually very pretty IRL and the woven knot clutch (810 GBP) in this colour is TDF. It will be worthwhile checking out other styles in this colour as well but until I get my Sloane I can't even think of another BV.