Bag dialemma :)

1. Hello!
    My name is nadya and i'm a shopaholic . So much so that when I moved to paris for a year last year, I bought myself a gucci treat before Id even found an appartment lol.
    Anyways, I'm lookin to buy a big tote, for the next year. And i've narrowed it down to either the Balenciaga motorcycle in black,or the Marc Jacobs stam in cream. I'm just wondering which one you'd go for!? Oh and I'm also getting over a guy (for about the 2nd time in a year, same one), so I would like to majorly obsess about this as much as possible in replacement of him.
    Any help would be much appreciated,:roflmfao:
    Nadya xxx
  2. Well, this certainly is the place for major obsessing, so good luck with your quest, and welcome to this board!
  3. I'd get the MJ Stam for sure!
  4. Another vote for the MJ Stam here! beautiful bag.
  5. thanks! i was leaning towards that one anyways, I love it! I will probably save and get it from a designer store, but I dont suppose anyone knows if www.padb* is authentic!?!? x
  6. I think BALENCIAGA motorcycle in black is better! Great style,especially in winter!:graucho:
  7. I would go for the Balenciaga as well. Always a great bag and it seems to never go out of style!

Good Luck!
  8. You probably have seen both in real life, but have you considered how heavy the Stam is? The chain, which is part of the appeal, makes the bag quite heavy before you put anything in the bag. I've also heard people say the chain makes carrying it on the shoulder uncomfortable.

Good luck either way!
  9. Balenciaga because the leather is tdf and it's much lighter than the stam