Fendi Bag Bugs

kellydean

Jan 15, 2014
has anyone purchased one of those cute,cute,cute little fur monster bag charms? i have been looking at them on line and quite a few places are sold out! makes me crazy to have one now! BUT, wow- that is a lot for a fun add on. a couple of years i did get a charm for one of my LV's and i wasn't sorry so ...?

has anyone purchased one of those cute,cute,cute little fur monster bag charms? i have been looking at them on line and quite a few places are sold out! makes me crazy to have one now! BUT, wow- that is a lot for a fun add on. a couple of years i did get a charm for one of my LV's and i wasn't sorry so ...?

I LOVE my bag buggy! I've gotten a ton of compliments on him already! My NM handbag sales lady like couldn't stop touching him lol, cause he is ridiculously soft! :biggrin:

The Fend store manager for Houston overnighted mine to me! They just got them in, so if you want one badly enough, act now like I did :cool:

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 9,946
Last edited:
I'm waiting on one! I want to order 'Nutty' when it arrives this Spring. :smile: I'm (very) new to Fendi and believe-it-or-not, the bag bugs are what drew me in. I left with a Peekaboo! LOL

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394132782.199352.jpg. Speaking of buggy bags..I got this beauty about 7years ago at NM. I love it to death and I am VERY careful but the bugs come off . I took it to a jewelry store and they checked the prongs but I'm still scared. It came with extra jewels but...

I have 4 Monsters! I love them so much. It drives me crazy when people I don't know want to touch and actually squeeze them. However, they are so irresistible, their reaction to just want to snuggle them is completely understandable. Luckily, I live in L.A., so the S.A. texts me when he gets a new Monster and Buggie. I have my card on file at the Fendi store on Rodeo Drive and tell him to charge my card. Then I go get them and he shows me what is coming out next. The next Buggie is one that actually looks like Karl Lagerfeld and is absolutely gorgeous. It is about $1500. I would have so many more if I were not on a ban!

Last edited:
Reactions: BrittanyFratello
I have 4 Monsters! I love them so much. It drives me crazy when people I don't know want to touch and actually squeeze them. However, they are so irresistible, their reaction to just want to snuggle them is completely understandable. Luckily, I live in L.A., so the S.A. texts me when he gets a new Monster and Buggie. I have my card on file at the Fendi store on Rodeo Drive and tell him to charge my card. Then I go get them and he shows me what is coming out next. The next Buggie is one that actually looks like Karl Lagerfeld and is absolutely gorgeous. It is about $1500. I would have so many more if I were not on a ban!

Wow! Beautiful! Such goodies and beauties! Enjoy:biggrin:

they are sooo cute! i want to get the red one as soon as they are available. i live in okla. so i'll have to order. can't wait!!!

I have one, Nutty which I got last year and a cube fur charm. They are so cute, I want the red one now lol!!

Attachments

• 1395098703601.jpg
    1395098703601.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 9,759
  • 1395098725795.jpg
    1395098725795.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 9,451