Bag Bliss, I've arrived!

1. Well, I've been on a "ban" for a minute but I found incredible deals on bags that I lusted after. I've also fallen victim to the too good to pass up sale items BUT...I took inventory, gathered the bags that I didn't love, put a for sale sign up and I'm very pleased with the results. I have big, deliciously soft bags for everyday in many colors of the rainbow and I'm not looking for anything else. Got all my bases covered, work and play...Well, if I happen to find a black Foley + Corinna City for about $200, or a RM Nikki in tangerine or a HH Havana in iznik yellow...but the point is, I'm good!
  2. That is a great feeling...but it probably won't last long!! At least it never has in my experience!!!
  3. congrats. what did you get?
  4. I'm in the same boat as well. I've been on a purse buying frenzy and now I am satisfied with my collection. To truly stay happy, I should avoid this forum for a while since I'm always seeing something new that I "need" to have. I have no will power!!
  5. You were absolutely correct! I can't believe that I wanted an RM Nikki in tangerine... LOL!

Fast forward a year and a half later... I really am "good" now! Let's see how long this lasts!