Bad news for those who shop at Aloharag

1. I contacted Jumpei yesterday to see what spring and collection stock they would be getting in and he emailed me back that today is his last day. I personally did not buy anything from Aloharag because every time I called, they were either out of what I wanted, or I was told that the bag was not in the condition that I desired. I really appreciated Jumpei's customer service and honesty, and I know many of you have had great customer service from him as well.
  2. i'm sorry to hear that! jumpei was always so nice to work with!
  3. He was really lovely and always 'told me like it really was'!
  4. Jumpei is lovely and I have spoke with him many times - he will be missed :crybaby:
  5. :crybaby:
  6. I wonder where he's going? I bought my '05 Turquoise from Jumpei and received fabulous service.
  7. He's going back to Japan, he has family over there!
  8. :wtf: :crybaby:
  9. I have also used Yokino and would highly recommend her. She was very patient with me and sent me two beautiful purses! We will miss Jumpei!
  10. I bought a bag from there a few months ago and it was damaged, so I sent it back like they asked me to. They had another in stock. BUT they sent me the same damaged bag back! WITH a note of apology. idiots. I will never buy from them again.
  11. wow, I sorry to hear about your bad experience:idea: