BAD NEWS and GOOD NEWS

1. as i've posted the other day in one thread re: podium orders, my SA told me that all podium exotic bag orders didn't go through last february. my heart sank and i resigned myself to think that it was never meant yet meant to be, plus, i've got a baby coming that i need to focus on.......

:sad: :sad: :sad:

that was a few weeks ago............

2. Whoa! So you've a exotic SO arriving afterall! Yeah! Any indication when that will arrive????

PS: Sorry for getting overly excited and jumped the gun. Our posts crossed!

3. now for some good news, i got a call from my SA last week saying that there's a "special" bag for me in the store. all i got was a voicemail and no further description was mentioned. missed the call.

i got the message about 6:15 pm - dang store was already closed..........:sad:

4. Ooooo ... the suspense is going to kill me here, pazt. I have to wait 24 hours for your next update! Are you going to zoom to your store tomorrow? How does it work over there with you? Is your SA going to ship it to you?

5. was able to finally talk to my SA over the weekend and a final revealing was made.

i can't believe it's here - AND, i don't even think i'm ready for it.

had a thorough discussion with DH about it and totally left it in his hands to decide. :shrugs:

6. ...what is it?!?!? Anxiously waiting to hear the details...:yes:

It must be a blessing in disguise?

7. so, DH left me hanging with his decision - we both went to work the other day and he sets me out to do errands sometime after lunch (bank, post office, grocery, storage etc. etc.). halfway when i was done, he calls me to swing by H to pick up something for him. did i have an idea it was for me? i sure did - because i dropped everything what i was doing and drove overspeeding to nearby H!

and got this :

[​IMG]

8. Omg Omg Omg Omg!!!!!

9. If you weren't pregnant I would call you an ugly name right now!!!!

10. Bust it open momma-to-be!!!

11. PAZT - YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Capitals intended!)

12. [​IMG]

13. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

14. 28 Kelly, croc.

15. [​IMG]