BAD LUCK with Perle Vernis Agenda!!!

1. Man, I love that agenda, but remember it came to me naked wrapped in tissue and then I had to special request the box and dustcover. Well, during the moving commotion, somehow I tossed the first 3 months of my LV 07 pages.... ugh... so, today, took Perle to go by cheaper filofax for just what I lost..that was hard enough.... but then I dropped it, which shouldn't have been a big deal. But, when I got back to my car, the spine had completely broken off. The whole little binder thing came detached. I think I'm going to try to return it or at see if they'll repair it. I've only used it a few times, I've been using lavender, and decided to change to Perle for Christmas. Totally sucks for a $300 agenda. Should be able to take a little bump without falling to pieces... don't you think???

I thing once the whole Christmas thing is done, I'll call Angela at Valley Fair and ask her what she thinks. Really sucks cause I love it, at least I still have Indigo and Lavender to use....:hysteric: :sad: :hysteric: :crybaby: :crybaby:

2. Awww sorry to hear, I hope they are able to fix it.

3. Thanks Bag Fetish, you know how we girls are with our LV loves, it hurts when they don't perform....

4. Oh that sucks!! :wtf: you should take it to the store and see what they can do..

5. Thanks Lilmsamy, I agree. Thanks for the support...

6. I totally agree~ the amount of money spent...should hold up underwater!:nuts:

7. Do you think you can exchange? I hope you can. Sorry to hear about the boo boo.:crybaby:

8. Yep. It's just been bad luck all the way around, I think I would exchange it for the mono koala with rose interior... that's what I'm gonna ask. Otherwise, it's in perfect condition, and has only been used 3 times... man, that perle is pretty, but I have the Bedford and cles... I'll see about the exchange when SA's aren't so stress with Christmas... thanks pinki and ghost!

9. sorry to heard what happened to ya Agenda
    hope for the best for ya

10. Wow..So sorry to hear that V. That's horrible..I hope you can exchange it, it's not acceptable. Please keep us update ** hugs**

11. oh that stinks!

i have been loving perle lately- does anything transfer onto it? i know nothing about vernis. i can't decide what piece i want. i can pretty much only afford a cles but i would kill for a wallet.

12. Aww.. no ! That's really bad, I would definitely call since for 300$, you'd expect something to definitely be able to take a little fall.

13. Sorry Vee. This perle agenda has put you through the paces, I'll say.
    Very high maintenance little girl you have there...
    I'd call your SA and I would think they'll replace and/or repair her for you.
    Good luck!:yes:

14. NOT COOL! :sad: definately call, I've thrown my red one around and it's been fine, it must be defective. good luck!

15. I'm sorry to hear about your beautiful agenda!! :sad:

DEF. take it into LV when the holidays are over and exchange it.

Good luck, and I can't wait to see pics of your new loot!! :smile: