Bad Karman!!!!!!

Thats what you said the last 2 (or more) times! :rolleyes:

Congrats though! Can't wait to see modeling pics.

Wow, I did said that so many times...maybe I shouldn't promise anything at all! :lol:

Although, I always look at my current situation before deciding on what to buy. When I initially planned my "savings", right now, I should still have around $1000 to save. But before I bought these two bags I was all saved up already so that's why I bought them! :nuts:

Maybe I should keep my options open, I take back my promise! :P

Well, I only get paid once a month, so April is one paycheck away,,, doesn't aht S...ck... ??? but, I'm sunk with LV too, I'd sell my soul... I'm trying to save for a trip too! Good luck!!!! Can't wait to see those gorgeous epi goodies!

Wow, I did said that so many times...maybe I shouldn't promise anything at all! :lol:

Although, I always look at my current situation before deciding on what to buy. When I initially planned my "savings", right now, I should still have around $1000 to save. But before I bought these two bags I was all saved up already so that's why I bought them! :nuts:

Maybe I should keep my options open, I take back my promise! :P

Girls ALWAYS have the option to change our minds:P :yes:

always.

Girls ALWAYS have the option to change our minds:P :yes:

always.

I love your thinking Veronika!!!! :biggrin: :P

Thanks everyone!

Now...the problem is...I just realized that the Epi Pochette has *SILVER HARDWARE*! Thay may mean that...I have to go to LV and buy a silver bolt keyholder to use as an extender!!! :shocked:

I love your thinking Veronika!!!! :biggrin: :P

Thanks everyone!

Now...the problem is...I just realized that the Epi Pochette has *SILVER HARDWARE*! Thay may mean that...I have to go to LV and buy a silver bolt keyholder to use as an extender!!! :shocked:

why not save some money and use a coach one--very cute, or a silver / silver tone bracelet.....:wlae:

Ohh good idea! Any specific suggestions? :nuts:

Karman, did you see the one I have on my Lexington, see pic... It's exactly like Vuitton, but it came from my mortgage company.. Centex... It's silver and gorgeous, and I don't mind mixing gold and silver... I think your Lilac pochette will be to die for...

I'm posting a pic of the extender, look carefully at Lexington... tell me if you like it...:shrugs: I'm using it with my panda pochette today. I love it cause it gives it a very punkie feel, but might not be what you're looking for...

I have an extra and would send it to you as a gift if you like it:idea: , if it's not for you, no feelings hurt....:jammin: .

I don't like having too much stuff, so if you would love it for your lilac pochette, it's your's....:shrugs:

Attachments

• Lexington Coeur.jpg
    Lexington Coeur.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 50
Karman, did you see the one I have on my Lexington, see pic... It's exactly like Vuitton, but it came from my mortgage company.. Centex... It's silver and gorgeous, and I don't mind mixing gold and silver... I think your Lilac pochette will be to die for...

I'm posting a pic of the extender, look carefully at Lexington... tell me if you like it...:shrugs: I'm using it with my panda pochette today. I love it cause it gives it a very punkie feel, but might not be what you're looking for...

I have an extra and would send it to you as a gift if you like it:idea: , if it's not for you, no feelings hurt....:jammin: .

I don't like having too much stuff, so if you would love it for your lilac pochette, it's your's....:shrugs:

what a sweet thing to do Vee!:girlsigh: :heart: i think that would look great, Karman!:yes:

Karman, if you likey, you can pm me your address, and I'll just drop it in the mail, from one pfer to another, trying to save for vacations...haha.... but, if you need LV, I totally understand....the centex one cost about $200K,, (more)..haha, LV's much cheaper...lol:heart: :P