Bad Karman!!!!!!

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Ok guys...I have a confession.

I took my trip counter down yesterday because I had enough money for my trip....$4000 CAD was all ready to go for my trip...

BUT..Today...I just bought two more LVs, and now I'm back down to $1000 to save up plus about $400 CAD on my Visa--lol!

*sigh* I can't stop buying! There are so many beautiful bags that I want to buy but I promise these two will be the absolute last before my trip.

I still have until the end of April to save though, right? :rolleyes:

Oh boy....well, if you were able to save up once you can do it again...and April is still a ways away. I remember seeing your counter and there wasn't much left. Oh well...

What bags did you end up getting?

LOL! :yahoo: Congrats on your new pieces. I'm sure in no time you save enough money for your trip. I know how it feels in trying to save money for a trip but I also got distracted and bought me something else. Enjoy your new pieces and do not give yourself to much hassle about it. :flowers:

Ahhh you guys! Maybe I should have buyer's remorse for one of them and get my money back so I don't have to save up that much! :P

Well, let's see... neither of them are here yet, so obviously both are pre-loved but both are in mint condition as well...

One is a
attachment.php
______________ ____ and the other is a
attachment.php
____________.

:whistle:

Another reason why I decided to keep my Vanilla Jasmin because these two babies would be lonely without it!

Attachments

• tpf1.jpg
    tpf1.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 1,226
  • tpf2.jpg
    tpf2.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 958