Bad Hermes sellers - need your help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just pulled this quote from another thread:

Croissant posted:

Croissant said:
I just checked out Monaco Babe on ebay and the ID has been changed to paparazzi-girl. Just a heads up. They were either bored with tehir user ID or are trying to disguise themselves.

gigi leung said:
Monaco Babe has listed a Birkin!!!

eBay: RAREST FIND! SUMMER 2006 SPECIAL HERMES BIRKIN POTAMOS (item 140016795331 end time Aug-15-06 12:40:36 PDT)

DO NOT BID!!!
DO NOT MAKE HER AN OFFER!!!
STAY AWAY!!!

Monaco Babe has changed her eBay ID many times. She's now Paparazzi-girl!

Monaco Babe Victims

I found the photos on Monaco Babe's listing very familiar - I'm pretty sure she steal those pics from eBay seller accessory*dujour

Here's an Birkin auction by accessory*dujour :
http://cgi.ebay.com/2006-Hermes-Birkin-bag-The-ULTIMATE-Classic-gold-w-gold_W0QQitemZ330013263535QQihZ014QQcategoryZ63852 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Did you guys notice how Monaco Babe crop the photos so that accessory*dujour's ID is removed from the photos & she used them as her own? :rant: :rant: :rant:

^^I'm looking at her other auctions and there are bids! I wouldn't be surprised if it was her bidding on her own stuff, since the user ID is kept private.

avandome said:
I can't believe she has such a good % rating... there must be a way of getting a good rating without being a good ebayer!:wtf: :Push: :hysteric:
According to the Monaco Babe Victims website, she maintains her good rating through BLACKMAIL!!! :rant:

Yes, Monaco-Babe has over 1000 positive feedbacks.

What Monaco-Babe does is she randomly chooses her victims while maintaining her "real" sales. She will list an item that she: a) Never had b) Never intends to sell and/or c) Will re-list and sell to someone else while defrauding the first buyer. She also tries to make deals outside of ebay to defraud the innocent! Read the "testomonials"!

Monaco-Babe will call you and email you several times if necessary to arrange payment. Once your payment has been made - forget contact. She does not respond to emails or telephone calls after you have paid. She will not leave you feedback immediately after you have paid. She will only leave your feedback after you have left her feedback - I call this a mild form of blackmailing. I've heard some stories where buyers received items that were was used/advertised as new, received dirty, or received months after auction close! They were afraid to leave neg. feedback in fear of retaliation.

If you end up to be one of Monaco-Babe's selected victims - Do not wait to file a claim. Do not believe her if she tells you she has shipped the item unless she can provide a tracking number - with proof in ENGLISH. File an "item not received" with ebay, and file a claim with Square Trade. Leave negative feedback. This is where the serious blackmailing begins. She will refuse to send your item or issue you a refund unless you agree to withdraw your negative feedback. DO NOT AGREE TO THIS!! This is blackmail and I am surprised Square Trade allows this. DO NOT AGREE TO REMOVE THE FEEDBACK.

This is how Monaco-Babe keeps a decent feedback. Look carefully at her feedback and read all of the comments posted. The comments are still available to read even if the negative feedback is removed. Also look at her feedback left for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.