Bad experience at Hermes Plam Beach

UH I hate when SAs act like they are the Queen of England come on after all not to be offensive but they do work there and they shouldn't act like they ate more than that. Its not only what she says i bet, but I am sure she had that snotty sarcastic tone of voice. Sorry you had to go through with this.

KB, I feel for you! :sad:

When I felt compelled to complain (when a particular SA said I was too *ahem* large for any bag under a 35cm) I sent a letter directly to Hermes corporate. I promptly received a lovely letter from them...and a phone call from the obviously ticked off manager of the store who proceeded to tell me in a totally annoyed voice oh, sorry that happened :rolleyes: but in the future don't call corporate call me directly. But I have a feeling this was more because they got in trouble with corporate not because he was going to do anything about it as I still get craptacular service from this store.:P

WTH?! I CANNOT believe this! I am so sorry you had this happen. That is beyond snotty and I am so glad to hear that you did something about it. I cannot even imagine how you felt at the moment it was said. Were you speechless or did you have a comeback?

:wtf: <--- that was me!
I just said well, I know I want a 28cm Kelly so I won't be taking this 35. :P I wish I could've had a good comeback but I always think of what to say after the fact!!!

:wtf: <--- that was me!
I just said well, I know I want a 28cm Kelly so I won't be taking this 35. :P I wish I could've had a good comeback but I always think of what to say after the fact!!!

Thats exactly how I feel I always come up with the best comebacks after the fact- I am so sorry that happened to you:crybaby: , but then again that is why she is working behind the counter and you are the one in front of the counter being fortunate enought to purchase these lovely H Bags:P