Bad Day.... :(

Ok...here are the pics!
FAKE.jpg

Creed.jpg

hardware.jpg

tag.jpg

:throwup:

hello ladies... I dont mean to steal this thread (I hope everything turns out well for your mom) but how do u know that carly is fake?

It does give me the feeling that it is a fake (i usually just get the feeling) but how do u know for sure its a fake?

Is it that the c's are a little small (there seems to be a whole lot of them as compared to my carly) and the corners are doing a wierd curve thing instead of kinda pointy?

TIA

Sorry this happened to you ! I hope you get it resolved quickly and when all is said and done, try to post info on the seller so nobody else buys her stuff ! Hopefully she didn't know and it was just a mistake.

hello ladies... I dont mean to steal this thread (I hope everything turns out well for your mom) but how do u know that carly is fake?

It does give me the feeling that it is a fake (i usually just get the feeling) but how do u know for sure its a fake?

Is it that the c's are a little small (there seems to be a whole lot of them as compared to my carly) and the corners are doing a wierd curve thing instead of kinda pointy?

TIA
Looks as if a bunch of things are wrong--that funky leather tag I think I see...? The off-center hangtag, cheap looking hardware--I bet it feels flimsy, too, right, Ash?

TIA

Well there are more c's, the stitching, the leather looks fake, the hardware, the hangtag.. all in all it just looks Completely OFF :tdown: