Bad, but good news... spilled on my tattersall lining!

1. So, as some of you may know, I just recently bought my large cosmetic heritage strip bag which has the tattersall lining on the inside and you know how pretty it is.... WELL I have a bronzer that I put in there and while I'm at work I notice the WHOLE bottom of my cos. bag is like covered from the residue that must haven fallen from the bronzer... so I immediately used a damp cloth and rubbed to try and get the makeup from off the bottom of the bag... NO LUCK! Then, I remembered i had some shout wipes in my bag... (good to keep them handy)... was praying that this would work, and guess what? IT DID! i scrubbed and scrubbed and most of it is off... <whew> thank god for shout! lol :upsidedown:

2. awesome, glad you were able to clean it up.

3. haha thanks... just thought I would share this story with everyone since I know a lot of the new heritage stripe stuff comes in the tattersall lining... at least everyone now knows that shout works! :tup:

4. I am sooooo glad you were able to get it out! I just bought the same beauty case and I am unsure about it because of the pretty lining.

5. Great to know! Thank you for sharing!

6. yeah the lining is so beautiful, thats when i freaked out about getting that residue from my bronzer onto the bottom of my beautiful case... i'm definitely going to use a plastic bag since you never know when the makeup will spill out! :wtf:

7. I bought some of these wipes after hearing such good reviews on them. Sounds like they really save the day a lot of the time. I haven't had such good luck with them, but I haven't had to use them on any of my bags. Everything I have used them on have spread the stain a bit. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

Glad you got your bag clean!!

8. i heart shout wipes and tide to go!!

9. Shout wipes are AWESOME! They've saved my butt more than a few times!! I'm so glad the bronzer came out! Glad to hear it! I'd be freaking out too!

10. Yay! Shout wipes and Tide-to-Go are my lifesavers!

And woooo, this is my 500th post! :yahoo:

11. Wow, that is awesome! I heard the tatersall is really hard to clean from the SA at my local store.

12. I :heart::heart: Tide to Go pen. Will have to get some shout wipes. Glad you saved the bag.

13. good to know, glad it turned out good

14. I have heard about these shout it out wipes, that they are GREAT! GEE... I am so glad that they worked for you and you were able to get that out. I wish Coach would have put/placed plastic over the lining inside these cos. bags... it would make more sense. Thanks for sharing... in case this happens to us as well.

15. Thank you so much for posting this! I need to get some shout wipes!!!