Bad and then good...

1. This Christmas has really been kinda a downer for me. I know a few people who are suffering losses which makes it sad and then yesterday my DF was acting horrible and mean and well ruined my Christmas. We didn't spend Christmas eve or day together and well I am really feeling bad.:crybaby:

Since I have a shopping problem ( I use it as therapy lol) I bought the ceries pochette I have been eyeing. That made me smile :smile: I have always wanted a LE piece but I find most of them very expensive and in a lot of cases just not something I would use. Also I find here in Canada and someone please correct me if I am wrong, we do not seem to get things as quickly or at all and by then all the stuff I want is gone.

I will post pics as soon as I get it...

Merry Christmas everyone

p.s-I have really enjoyed seeing what everyone got this year. Great to see so many had great Christmas :smile: Love all the new bags your families or pets (ha ha) have great taste.

2. Congrats on your new ceries pochette. They are so freaking cute!!!!

3. sorry your Christmas didn't go as planned...but congrats on the new goodie!

4. Im so sorry you didnt get to spend xmas with DF. But I hope all else is well and gets better :yes:

5. That's awful about your df - I hope its all resolved. Congrats on your pochette, though! So cute!

6. Awww, I'm sorry about your DF...hang in there and just count your blessings, it makes it a little easier going through tough times.

7. I am sorry your Christmas did not go well. I hope you and your DF can work things out. Congrats on the ceries though, you will love it!

8. Hope you got everything sorted out & can smile today!

9. Congrats on your pochette!! I use retail therapy a lot myself!!!

10. Thanks everyone...he is gone again today but it's a nice break to be honest lol...I can't wait for my ceries to arrive

11. I like your honesty. Not everyone is rolling in LV giftwrap under the tree, and not everyone has the best Christmas......but I do wish your holiday gets better.....Happy New Year !!!!!

12. Sorry to hear that you didn't have a great time celebrating your Xmas with your loved one. But the bad moment already passed, so don't think about it anymore. Dust it off, enjoy your newly purchase, and look forward to having a quality time on New Year instead.

May your life be filled with tons of love, peace, and happiness :smile:

13. Finally here they are the purchases that made my Christmas Holidays lol

Cherry Pochette
    Credit Card Holder
    Grey Inclusion PM bangle (with the pink too because it is soooo pretty):love:

And the Christmas Card my SA sent to me...now I just need to get her to send me a party invite lol

Happy New Years everyone!!!

DSC01840.JPG DSC01839.JPG DSC01836.JPG
  14. Sorry your Christmas wasn't so great. I love your purchases!

15. Congrats on the pochette! Hope things will be looking up soon!