Backless Shirts - Anyone know a Good Website?

1. I've been trying to find some backless shirts for summer time, but no luck in the malls so I'm turning to the internet. Anyone know a good website? So far only Venus.com actually has ONE, but its not available until June anyway :cry: Help!

2. Victoria's Secret online?

3. Cool, thanks! They did have a backless cami! But only in pink and black :[ I'm not a pink kind of girl and I dont need anymore black, especially for summer.

[​IMG]

4. I found this on ASOS.com and its SO perfect but its OUT OF STOCK :cry:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

UGH! I'm so frustrated! Browns my favorite color too.

5. Don't be frustrated. I'm sure it'll turn up somehow. Have you checked all the stores that usually carry those at the mall? May be their summer stock hasn't come in yet. I think "upagainstthewall" usually has it.

6. Oh my goodness! I wouldn't dare to show off that much skin but if you can pull it off, props to you! First thing I thought of too was VS...not sure, maybe bebe?

7. This is the first time I've even considered a backless shirt :shame: Been trying to get rid of them love handles, lol.

8. the only backless shirt i could think of was this marc one which i think is really cute

[​IMG][​IMG]

9. Thanks! Where'd you find that jc?

10. oh and in terms of malls have you checked out arden b?.......i haven't been there in awhile but i remember a few summers ago they had tons and tons of backless stuff.... :p

11. O:huh:oohh...that's gorgeous. i love tha top. and it looks great in brown.:love: :love: :love:

12. I checked Arden B out online, but not in the mall yet. I guess a lot of stores are just getting their summer stock in so I'll keep my hopes up :]