Back to Square One

1. Here's the update in my Chanel repetoire. I own a classic medium black caviar flap with silver hardware. I want to add a second larger, more casual bag to my collection. I purchased a mini reporter (black on black) from Bluefly for around $1600. Great deal, but I don't know if it's too big and bulky for me. A SA suggested a small black on black cambon tote. What do you think I want something light and not to huge that sort of holds it's shape so all my things don't stick out.

2. I have a brown on brown mini reporter (and I'm a tiny person) so I'm a little biased, but I think you should keep yours--esp since you got it for a great price. All those pockets are a bit funky and may take some getting used to but they do go a long way in keeping things organized (if only I could remember which pocket holds what though...). But I certainly can understand the weight issue since it does get heavy once you put stuff in it. I think the Cambon tote would be really useful too--I don't know if it would be a lot lighter once you've added all your things inside? Hope feedback from the other ladies will help you with your decision. Good luck!