Back to School/Uni Next Week...Anyone Else Dreading It?

Guess where I am right now. Yeah, I'm in the school cafeteria enjoying some lovely institution goulash. The only thing I did all summer was lounge by the pool. So I am hurting right now.

I have this one class where the subject matter is soooo boring!!! And to make matters worse, the professor looks and talks exactly like Ben Stein. Snoozefest. I'm so bummed. :sad:

Bueller...Bueller....anyone [sorry couldn't resist!] ;)

heck yeah i'm dreading it! i have an 8 am class and a 2 hour evening class on the day i don't have any other classes!! aahh! is it too much to ask to just have a three day school week?

I already started college on Monday. This is my 2nd year of undergrad year. I just moved to a new school (Was going to school in Dallas transferred to Houston --long story why I transferred). Its been kind of hard the past week since I don't know anyone yet and having to start over with making friends -- I just hope it gets better...

i start uni again next week BUT it will be my last year. Then after that, corporate america! I am dreading this year and especially this semester because I am finishing up my major in Finance and I am taking a weekend class (only class I wanted that was available). Also, I am starting to do interviews this semester for jobs, which is getting really hectic and im scared senseless.

What kind of job are you looking for?? I am a finance major as well.

am starting my masters (gradschool) in mid september.....both dreading and looking forward to it..... will be VERY tough (finance & banking)........ but i hear it'll be a lot of fun as well ;)......... but job hunting, interviews is definitely something I won't really enjoy.....

...need to tell my husband that the only way to compensate it, is to get me a Chanel jumbo classic flap i've been lusting over for months :smile: lol

I graduated in June and start a job in a couple weeks. I'm petrified for about a million reasons (mainly that I have no idea what I'm doing and may very well have failed the bar)! I'd kill to be starting school again instead :sad:.

I´m actually starting school first time in years on the 3th! I´m going to be working and going to school at the same time. I´m excited but in a good way.