Back to Chloè!

1. I've fallen in love with Chloè again...
    I've purchased the Elvire clutch months ago but i've forgotten to post pics...
    and today i've purchased the Heloise..it is the medium size.. i think to replace my black Balenciaga city .. do you think she is to small as everyday bag?
    I'm thinking to buy one more chloè for this spring...
    Another Heloise ( maybe purple?? but i have a violet first) or this one?
    http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/30474

I've seen it in real life in black and white ...amazing bag/clutch!!

Chloe 014.jpg Chloe 013.jpg Chloe 004.jpg Chloe 005.jpg Chloe 007.jpg
  2. I love BOTH of them!!!

3. I'm with blondie above!! Both are fabulous!!

Your Heloise is such a user friendly bag, so well made too don't you think? and yes I think you can wear it during the day. I most certainly would!

4. Wow. Both are beautiful.

5. I am CRAZY about your Heloise!

6. Beautiful bags!!!! I love the hardware and the straps on the Heloise's.....

7. I've always loved Heloises. I confess, though, that I am not too clear on what the choices are for the new one you want to purchase? A purple anything in the Chloe line will be divine but since you already HAVE a purple bag I can see skipping that. I can't tell from the link what the other choice is?

8. both your bags are gorgoues...and I lve the clutch from NAP but I don't think it really replaces a first...its a REALLY different look, but it is stunning!!!

Welcome back btw.....

9. Congrats on your Chloes, l_b and welcome back! :flowers:

You'll have to add them to the tPF Chloe Inventory thread! :tup:

BTW, as you know, I also got an Elvire clutch from NAP and I wish I could have liked it more, but I'm afraid it wasn't for me, in the end.

The finish was faulty on both bags I received (patent-free patches in obvious places) and NAP had actually folded the ends of the replacement one, to fit it in the tiny box they sent it in! :wtf: As well as being folded, the replacement one was even more faulty than the first; even though I, specifically, asked them to please check it.

I think they knew it was faulty, TBH and were trying to save on DHL fees! :rolleyes: :lol:

It was also so big and top-heavy and yet soft, that the top of it kept tilting wildly against my hip and it gave me wrist ache within seconds. :sad:

In a way, though, I'm glad it wasn't for me, because by the time I'd gone through the palaver of receiving and returning them both, they'd sold-out on the international site and I would have had to reorder from the US, which would have cost much more.

Oh dear, sorry for the rant! :shame:

ETA: Incidentally, do you find that the patent leather really attracts dust? Every time I took it out, to have a look at it, within seconds, it was covered in little specks and the odd bit of Bichon fur; even when we'd only dusted and hoovered a few hours before! :blink:

10. Hi, I'm a newbie to both the forum and to buying Chloe (or any expensive designer bags, frankly). However, I have fallen in love with a Heloise medium shoulder bag that looks like yours (fabulous). My main concern is that I can't go to a store to actually check it out because they are all out around here and I can only buy it online. Can you fit the Heloise over your shoulder or must you always carry in the crook of your arm and is it very heavy? Is it comfortable to carry and use?

Thank you and your bag is beautiful.

11. Hi, I'm a newbie to both the forum and to buying Chloe (or any expensive designer bags, frankly). However, I have fallen in love with a Heloise medium shoulder bag that looks like yours (fabulous). My main concern is that I can't go to a store to actually check it out because they are all out around here and I can only buy it online. Can you fit the Heloise over your shoulder or must you always carry in the crook of your arm and is it very heavy? Is it comfortable to carry and use?

Thank you and your bag is beautiful.