Back room of Nordstroms for Presale on MJ!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. On Saturday (yesterday) I went to the Nordstrom in the Santa Anita Mall in Arcadia, CA. I was browsing the MJ bags and had my black Blake with me. A SA came up to me and told me they have a lot of Marc Jacobs on sale. So, she said she would show them to me. To my surprise and excitement she invited me into the "employees only" door and back to the stock room.

Well, needless to say I was in purse heaven! She let me into the sale area and told me she could presale for the sale beginning on Wednesday, June 6th.

So, there are Marc Jacobs, Chloe, Michael Kors, Mulberry, Juicy, and others I am forgetting all along a wall and are marked down.

There were black shopper totes with "Marc Jacobs" written across the front, a green Venetia ($620), a large hobo with a gold push lock coming across the side (~$559), a small hobo of the same style as the large ($510), and some other totes and various quilted bags with push locks. There were several bags in creams and light browns and one dark brown MJ as well.

On the opposite wall there were a lot of non-sale bags where I spotted a black Blake w/ silver hardware from Resort 05 (I checked the date tag).

The SAs told me the sale is from 20%-40% off so if there are some past season bags you are looking for I would head to the bag department at Nordies and ask an SA if they are doing presale.

2. I will try to find pictures and names of the bags I saw on the forum.

Alana

[​IMG]

3. [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Quilted leather drawstring bag has goldtone hardware and stud accents.
    Top handle, drawstring closure
    Push-lock and side buckle details
    Inner zip pocket and mobile phone holder
    Nylon lining
    Shoulder drop, about 10"
    11"L X 11"W X 2½"D
    Made in Italy
    (source: Saks online)

I *think* this bag was around $550-600
    [/FONT]

[​IMG]

4. (source: eluxury)
    N/S SHOPPING in Silver

Silver metallic grained leather
    Golden leather "Marc Jacobs" lettering with topstitching on front
    Braided silver leather shoulder straps; 9" drop
    Detachable interior leather zip pocket with snaps and large silver metal pull
    Fine textile lining
    13.75" x 14.5" x 6"
    Made in Italy

I didn't check the price on this

[​IMG]

5. Wow! I'm calling my SA tomorrow for a pre sale tour! Went to downtown seattle Nordies today and they had a large table of MJ collection sale bags - nothing that wasn't already on sale though through NM or Saks...

6. PLEASE post all sale info in the MJ SALE thread only!
    THANKS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.