Back from wedding and honeymoon w/ new gift!

1. Hi all! Finally am able to come back online. Our wedding went wonderful and the honeymoon was great. Also, as luck would have it....we are staying in NYC and not moving to Arizona. We are currently looking at condos in Manhattan and will be buying one within the next 3 - 4 weeks. :yahoo:

Andrew bought me just a little LV gift this time around because, well....he basically bought almost anything and everything else I wanted, plus paid for the vacation, our eating (I never ate so much ever..lol) and now...will be buying me a condo! ....so.....my LV gift suits me just fine and I can wait for some more in the near future after we are all settled...afterall we'll be in Manhattan and I won't have to be in LV withdrawel whatsoever (whew!). Here is a pic of my new LV gift and just a few of us together during our honeymoon...hope that's ok =/

Glad to be back...I know I have so many threads to sift through the next few days and catch up on everyone and any lovely new additions you all got. :heart:

(had our hair brown, then re-dyed his and mine mid-honeymoon to black/red, lol...our heads took a major beating these past weeks!)

DSCN0336.JPG DSCN0306.JPG DSCN0305.JPG DSCN0334.JPG 04-19-07_1447one.jpg
  2. congrats!! :biggrin:

3. congrats! ;)

4. congrats and best wishes!

5. Congrats and please post on what happens with your condo search since I too will be moving back to NYC soon.....have you chosen a neighborhood yet?

6. congrats! good luck on the condo search!

7. awwwwwwwwwwww, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck and have fun looking at the condos

8. Congratulations!:smile:

9. Welcome back & congrats on your wedding! (oh & new cles too!)

10. congrats!

11. congrats on your cles and married life!

12. Awh congrats !

13. Congratulations and Best Wishes! A cles is a good choice for the condo key;)

14. Congrats

15. Congrats! I love your rings!