Back from Vegas...

1. It was sooooooooooooo nice! I stayed at the Bellagio and it was just beautiful! I ended up having to take my youngest son with me, but he was great and had a ton of fun as well. I wish I could have stayed longer.

I got the puppy and my mom just adores her. Say hello to Carly:

[​IMG]

Now for the good stuff....I did a tiny bit of outlet shopping. Not much since I had a baby and a puppy, but I was able to get a couple of things while I was there. I apologize in advance for no pics, but I will get some up when I get back from my son's baseball practice. :yes:
    This is what I got:

2 keychains..a Goldfish and the rhinestone C.O.A.C.H one that spells it out..really sparkly and cute! Just an FYI..if I would have seen the threads on the Fish keychain, I would have bought one for a couple of you since they had 3 or 4 at the outlets that I saw, but I didnt read the thread. SO SORRY! :crybaby:However, just so you know when you are bidding on them at eBay, in the outlets, they are 24.00 bucks. Some of the people are WAY overcharging on eBay! WOW!

I got a Signature C collar and leash for my mom. :graucho: The colar is too big for her right now, but she will grow into it nicely. It has really pretty red trim. I can't wait for her to wear it! The associates there helped me name her Carly since they loved my purse and said it would be a great name..lol..glad my mom liked the name.

I got some Coach cleaner..LOL.

AND!!!!...

I got a new purse! It is beautiful! The denim is so pretty. It is style number 10406. REALLY pretty! I promise to take pics of her when I get back. She is so cute!

There was a wallet there I really wanted, but my baby and the pup were getting restless, so I did not get it, but I am going back to Vegas in June and August so I am on a mission to score a wallet the next time I am there. I cannot wait to go back already!!

And here is a pic of my baby in our hotel room so you can see he was having fun. SOrry for the crap pic sicne I forgot to use my flash, but I thought it was a cute pic anyways.

[​IMG]

Pics of my loot to come! :supacool:

2. yay! sounds like you had a great trip

and son and puppy are too cute!

3. wow. great trip! sound like you got some good stuff (puppy, fun w/ur son, and coach purchases)

can't wait to see pics of your loot!

4. Glad it was such a great trip! Your son is adorable and so is Carly!

5. Im so glad you had a safe fun trip.
    Your moms new dog is soooo cute.
    Your son is adorable!
    Can't wait to see pics of all your new goodies!

6. Hi Carly! Glad to hear that your trip was fun and that you got goodies -- can't wait to see pics!

7. green with envy...need those pics!!

8. awwwwwww your son and your pup are too cute!!

9. Glad you had a great time! Your puppy and son are adorable-

10. omg i m dying over here!!! the puppy s name is carly that is so cute.. i can hear the convos now

passer-by: carly that is a great name where did you get it?
    you: uh.. i named him/her after a coach bag

lmaoooo

11. omg how much was the denim bag if u dont mind me asking

12. Congrats on the great finds! Your pup and your son are both absolutely adorable!!!!!!

13. great finds...more pictures of ur coach purchases??

14. Glad you had fun! Cute pics!

15. aww.. your son is so cute.
    can't wait to see all of your goodies.