Back from Vegas with this!!!

1. Well I am back from a very much needed trip from Vegas and Phoenix. Sooo much fun w/my SO!!! The first thing we did when we arrived in Vegas was go to LV in Ceasars Palace and buy my new baby! I don't have a store where I live so it was heaven to be in one and see everything IRL! We visited all the LV stores on the strip (and in Phoenix!) and now my SO knows more about Louis than he's ever known. I was debating like a mad woman about getting the Damier Speedy 25. My SO was trying to win me all the money to buy it in poker but we ended up losing it all :crybaby:Here are pics of my new pochette accessoires and extender..BTW before I decided on my BH awhile back i was debating on the vertical amongst other purses as well and all of you assured me BH was the best choice. So, i did get it on eLux and when I saw all the other choices I was debating IRL in Vegas, the BH turned out to be the best!!!! TNX to you all who helped w/that decision! [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. congrats!!!! super cute!!!
  3. Congrats on the new pochette!
  4. very nice :smile:
  5. Congrats ! :yes:
  6. awww, its so cute!! congrats!
  7. Congrats on your new purchases and I'm glad to hear you had fun at the LV stores! In a way you are kinda lucky not to have any near you - I have 2 within walking distance and I get more and more obsessed as days go by.
  8. Congrats! Love the pochette!!
  9. Love it! It's such a basic bag that you can take everywhere when you don't want to carry your whole life around! Super choice!
  10. Congrats on your lovely pochette, great boutique experience, and fantastic vacation!!
  11. Hooray!
  12. Congrats! Glad you had a good time in Vegas. :smile:
  13. Enjoy! great classic bag!
  14. Cute! Love it.
  15. Congrats! Love it, I am getting mine soon. I love the pochette.