Back from Vegas with Priscilla (but no Elvis)

1. I spent a lovely week in Vegas with my husband, son and his girlfriend. The guys were attending an airbrush seminar, but came out with us to the LV boutique in Caesar's.
    After plying DH with pastrami and son with the George Forman (this sandwich was insanely huge), we made our entrance to LV. It was a madhouse; you would have thought that there was a party going on!
    Brittany (the girlrfriend) was positive that she wanted a speedy, but after trying them on in mono, damier and azur in both sizes, we came to the conclusion that she just couldn't take the sag factor. She tried on the neverfull MM and PM, but the thin shoulder straps bothered her immediately. It's a very cute shape for a bag though! I spied the Batignolles Horizontal and BINGO!
    It looks great on her and I hope I can get a modelling pic soon.
    I immediately saw the MC white Alma and asked to try it on; DH said it looked weird on me. I had to agree so scratched that off my list. I guess I'm not sophisticated enough for it. hehehe.... Saw the Summit Dr. in Pomme and it was beautiful, but we preferred it in the Amarante. Of course, it was sold out. I looked all over and could not find the Priscilla. I asked for it and the SA said that it was no longer available! I turned around and DH said to ask someone else because he didn't think the SA knew which purse I was referring to. He saw something in her face, I guess. I asked someone else, and they looked it up in a catalog (?) and then the computer and said she had to go upstairs (wish I could have gone too!). She brought down both the white and the black. As soon as I tried on the black, I knew it was a perfect fit! It holds almost as much as my speedy 25, but with a very different shape.
    I saw the bordeaux mirage speedy, the dentelle speedy in both silver and gold, and several dentelle wallets. The dentelle is very pretty in real life, but the mirage is positively beautiful! I saw the trevi, but it didn't look very good on me. DH said it made me look like a governess. I do have to agree that it hit my body at a weird height.
    Of course, we saw many LV "wildlife" sightings in Vegas. We saw numerous speedies, Keepalls, 2 MC pochettes, azur Saleya, several neverfulls and a really cute damier bag that was worn cross body.
    No modelling pics right now because it looks like Rudolph stuck his nose onto mine, but I wanted to share my new beauty. I also purchased my first Chanel, a Camellia card holder in dark grey!
    Thanks for reading and sharing in my joy!:heart:

priscilla.jpg priscilla2.jpg
  2. Aww, glad you had a good time

Ohmygosh, i love the title!

Congrats!

3. wow I love it ... absolutely gorgeous! congrats!

4. I love it! Congrats.

Love that Chanel also!!

5. Your new LV is beautiful, Congrats!! I loved reading the details of your trip to the LV store, glad you had a great time :smile:

6. Sounds like you had a blast, Loretta....
    Congrats on your new bag !!!
    Glad you found Priscilla, and left Elvis where he belongs....

7. It's beautiful. Congrats!

8. Your new Priscilla is so beautiful! Congrats!

9. Gorgeous! Enjoy her!

10. Congratulations! I adore the MC Priscilla & sounds like you and your fam had a great time to boot!

11. Beautiful bag!! Love that in black MC! Congratulations!!

12. Congrats! That is a beautiful bag that is SO overlooked! I really want one too!

13. Glad you had a great time!!! Congrats on your new beautiful bag!!

14. You provided a great description of your experience! Congrats on your beauties.

15. I love it! I miss vegas! you're so lucky to have gone AND gotten in some great shopping