Back from Vegas w/1st LV! Now what?

lol I am the exact same way so I can't help u! I bought a mini lin a while back and it's still in the bag...I want to keep her perfect - and there's no vachetta even hahaha :rolleyes:

Congrats on the 30! What a great choice!

I am terrified to touch every new bag I get~ I really love the ivory handles. However, I am trying to get it into my head that I'd rather have a well used and loved bag on my arm, than a pristine bag in my closet. Just go for it!:woohoo:

UPDATE!!!
I want to thank everyone for being so friendly & giving such great advice! You gave me the push I needed!
So last week i made the transfer (MJ zip clutch, change purse, cell, lip gloss, hairclip, compact, gum, etc)....& I took her out for a test drive! I truly felt like a million bucks strutting my stuff with Louis on my arm!
Here is a pic of my outside the LV boutique in Caesar's. I tried to scribble out my face...but I somehow "charcoaled" out the whole pic! Weird...but somehow I like the effect....looks like an old photocopy...lol I'm rambling....so excited!

Ooops wait a sec...the pic is too big for the forum....not sure what to do!

Back to the bag....I am still scared of the rain & use a Coach fo the rain instead. I know the mono canvas will be fine in the rain...just a little concerned for those beautiful handles....I don't want water marks (if there's such thing!)

Ah! I want one too! :biggrin: The bag will get even prettier when you take her out with that gorgeous patina it'll get... I'm so curious to see your picture btw!
Congratulations!