Back from Vegas...here's the Chanel haul

1. This was my first time in Vegas, and I loved it!!!! The shopping was TDF!!!!!:yes:

Here's what I picked up from Chanel..................

[​IMG]

These are silvertone:

[​IMG]

I just love there sunnies!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. here's the bag.....a white caviar flap.....not sure what size it is, it's 10 inches across, and the chain is the coolest!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. OMG ...I love tht white one!! I never seen that style before!! is tht new? And, what size is that? how much is it? and do u have the style number?? Sorry for asking too many questions!

4. Here's 2 bracelets I got a while ago, don't think I posted them before:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also got these earrings a while ago too:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. I absolutely LOVe the bag, congrats!

6. Holy crap :drool::drool:! So much cool loot! I love the bag and the sunnies, especially! Congrats!

7. OMG, please ask as many questions as you like, I just hope I can answer them!!!:smile:

Here's what the box says:

07A
    A35310Y04271
    Sac Class Rabat
    Blanc
    UNI

I'm not sure what size they call this one, it measures 10 inches across, about 6 inches tall, and 2 1/2 inches deep.

The price before tax is $2275...purchased in Las Vegas.

8. Congrats! All of them are great buys! :drool:

9. Great haul! Loving the stuff - especially the white classic flap and the first set of earrings!

10. that bag is gorgeous, the chain is the best part!:heart:

11. i love them all!!
    congratz!!!

12. Ohhh, what a fabulous haul! :tup: The classic flap with the new reissue clasp looks great in white!! :heart: I have the matching necklace to the first pair of earrings you picked up, and I have that second pair of earrings too (love them)! All of your accessories are too cute... congrats!! :smile:

13. Love the flap and the sunnies!

14. The necklace was just gorgy!!!! I almost bought the matching pin, but I have so many Chanel pins....I decided to pass on it!!!:yes:

15. Oh, I love your pics! Those first earrings are gorgeous. I have the second pair and love 'em. Also that bag...AMAZING. And the bracelets are my favorite. Congrats!!!!!!!