Back from vacation... new Carryall and belt! pics!

1. Hey guys!

Well, I'm back from vacation now. Got two pieces the day before vacation and was so freezing in California (yes, 60 = hypothermia conditions to me :p ) that I didn't end up doing any LV shopping while in LA. :crybaby: Oh well.

While I was getting my Carryall and belt I put down my credit card info for the Monogram Rivets bag and heart purse, and changed from being on the list for the multicolor heart purse to the pomme vernis heart purse... Pomme is just too sexy... and I couldn't afford both.

I couldn't get a good pic of my Carryall... but here are some belt pics. I *love* it. It was in the men's section - unisex, I guess. Here's a link to it on eLux: eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Monogram Canvas Belt. I got the gold, as most of my jewelry is set in gold.

Ooh - and the Carryall was only $980 and the belt was $350! :yahoo: Yay for Hawaii prices.

Anyway, good to be back, I missed this forum! And my nice Hawaii weather. ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

new belt 1.jpg new belt 2.jpg
  2. congrats!

3. Oooh congrats!

4. nice!

5. good lord i flipping LOVE that belt! it looks so hot on you!!!!!!!!!

6. Congrats!!! It looks great on ya!

7. Congrats! What a deal!! I spent $1,050 on my Carryall in Los Angeles. Bummer!!! You got a great price!! Wish I lived in Hawaii!! (Maui especially!).

8. Congratulations!! That belt looks terrific on you!!

9. Nice, very nice.

10. Very hot belt, work it girl.

11. congrats! the belt looks great!

12. congrats! the belt looks so hot on you!

13. it looks fantastic on u!!

14. welcome back~ the belt look so cute on ya! thanks for sharing the pix!

15. aww thanks guys :smile: you are my official ego boost for the day.

I had never even considered getting a LV belt (I'm all about the purses), but wearing the monogram belt with my monogram purses really makes me feel... "put together." Like I actually tried and was successful at coordinating an outfit. :p