Back from the gay pride parade!

I am glad you had fun, however, I do not find that last pic anymore sweet then the millions of hetro couples I see. I feel that it is a little discriminatory acting as if they are sweeter/different then other couples. Sorry just had to state that.

??? Where did anyone say that the picture was any more adorable than a picture of a heterosexual couple? And if you did get that implication, why would that be a bad thing? In my opinion it's especially endearing to see a gay couple openly expressing affection towards one another, because sadly many homosexual couples feel that they aren't accepted when they do so.

Anyway, love the post!

Why is this thread getting closed, i find that unfair. People are posting threads about them seeing LV in most places all the time, this one happens to be at Gay pride, so why is this so different. It still says LV in it. Also I just dont get why it needs to be closed. I think everyone should relax and lighten up...the OP was sharing her excitement.

there's no need to close this, people need to just be respectful of others here just like any other thread on tPF.

Since the title of this thread nor the photos are relevant to LV, I'm moving it.
If you don't like this thread, don't open it.

BTW, we don't just close threads because people say to:nogood:

Yay for homosexuality!

I love Canada! I love how open and tolerant it is!

Tolerance is a quality more people need to learn.
Thanks for the thread and the pics. And you know I do think the third picture is "sweeter" then just a heterosexual couple, because they look free and relaxed and enjoying each other and not being judged. Heterosexuals are afforded that luxury daily..........

My cousin's funny! He once said, "I don't mind if they [homosexuals] hold hands or make out. I just get uncomfortable when they start showering together and stuff."

After my cousin got married, he and his wife spend their honeymoon touring New England and one of the scheduled stops was Provincetown.

I just thought it was hilarious when heard out of context!