Back from Sin City with a BIG SIN!!

1. I have been waiting for such a long time for my REISSUE in metallic black. I have seen so many tpfers searching high and low for this baby! After several months, it was MY TURN to own it!

I even had it send to my hotel in Vegas! Now I am heading out to a dinner and decided to share it with the public as it's been hiding in my luggage for the past week!

So here I am, brand new dress, new shoes and new bag!!![​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]:nuts:[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Congratulations! It is a beautiful bag and it looks great on you! Isn't it the best feeling to have a new bag you love and a whole gorgeous outfit to go with it!

3. the more and more i see pics of this bag the more and more i kick myself for not getting one!!
    i'm gonna call my SA tomorrow and see if there is still one out there.

its gorgeous!!

4. oh my goodness gracious. you are absolutely GORGEOUS, smoking HOT.

I'm so glad you got it because it suits you PERFECTLY! have fun tonight!!!

5. wow it looks fabulous on you!:tup:and those shoes and dress are really hot!:drool:I think getting what we truly love compensates for all the waiting!:yes:Congrats!
    oh may I ask what size it is?TIA!

6. Va Va Voom!

7. wow, what a great feeling to finally get your bag! congrats on your gorgeous new bag, and you look totally fab!

8. too pretty =)

9. Congrats! Looks gorgeous with your outfit - so classy!!

10. Love it! When will be my turn to own one?? :crybaby:

11. I'd like to sin like that :p That bag is just gorgeous, I love the shine it has to it, it's just so classy looking. Lucky girl :yes:

12. You look fabulous with your new bag and shoes and dress! :tup:

13. Gorgeous! congrats!

14. Congratulations!:yahoo:

Beautiful bag and You look fab!!

15. Congrats!!!