Back from SF w/ lotsa LOOT!! **PICS**

1. Just got back home from SF yesterday where I spent a few days visiting friends (hi ichelle + kuuipo627!!) and family. While I was there, I visited 3 different LVs (Valley Fair, LV Union Square on Geary and LV Bloomingdales in the Westfield) and picked up a few things here and there.

The oddest thing to happen was when I was at LV Union Square, a lady came up to me said "Weren't you at the Valley Fair LV yesterday shopping??" Small world as she was shopping there too and remembered me! :roflmfao: Overall, I have to say that the SA's in the Bay Area are all generally pretty good (better than the ones in LA generally) with the exception of the Bloomingdales store which was rather icy.

First up: OBSESSION CARRE IN TEAL (RUNWAY COLOR). I love these to death and they are sooooooooooo comfy on me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next is: LVOE CHARM which i received as a lovely gift from a friend!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A quick word of THANKS to ichelle and kuuipo627 for hanging out with me and going LV shopping! It's so much more fun to go w/ tPFers!! I had a fab time!

More coming up....

2. LOVE the first few things.
    That teal is lovelyy!

3. More? That's already a great loot!!!

4. Lovely.

5. Congrats! Glad you had a great time in SF.

6. Oooh, I can't wait to see it all! I love the sunglasses, that color is TD4!

7. Next is: SWEET MONOGRAM EARRINGS IN WHITE. love love love these! i had liked them in the multi color but didn't LOVE them until i saw them in white.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next up: VEGAS BRACELET. Been eyeing these forever and it's really so edgy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next is: BLACK MONOGRAM SHAWL. Been wanting this forever too! The perfect accessory for LA weather!

[​IMG]

More to come!

8. The blue in those sunglasses is stunning! wow.

9. Ahhh! I asked about those earrings yesterday at Bloomingdales and the SA told me they had sold out. I thought the big hoops were too large for me.

So cute!

10. Wow what a gorgeous colour, it's so vibrant. I love the LVoe phone charm as well, congrats!

11. I :heart: the teal sunnies!

12. Didn't realise there was more to the loot :sweatdrop: but I love the Sweet Monogram Earrings, so cute!

13. Ooh I saw those sunglasses not too long ago, they're gorgeous! Congrats on all the great stuff!

14. Lordy Woman! You did some damage didn't ya! I'm loving the earrings!

15. damnnnnnnn!!! what a LOOT!! lets see some modelling pics!!

ohh and i'm glad to hear you had a good time!