Back from Saks! Bought the silver hw Jumbo to compare, and another Chanel bag. PIX!!!

1. Okay so I went to Saks today to get the Jumbo with the silver h/w so I can compare it to my gold one I just got two days ago. Everyone on this board likes the silver better so I just wanted to see both together at home. Of course while I was at Saks looking around, I found one other bag that I think is sooooo adorable. I am not keeping both of course but I got it to look at home as well. It was "only" $1650 which sounds so cheap for a leather Chanel bag. It's calfskin and it is from the Spring/Summer collection. They only had two left. Anyone know the name of it? What do you girls think?? I am not keeping both the Jumbo and the cute little bag hehe. I wish but I can't afford it.

It's a flap.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And then here is the Jumbo with silver h/w

[​IMG]

And both the gold and silver h/w Jumbos together

[​IMG]

Opinions please! :yes:

2. I like the silver hardware better personally!
    Isnt the other one a Diamond stitch flap?Not sure..ANYONE?

3. I love the cute little flap! I prefer the Jumbo with the silver hardware. Congrats!

4. Yeah, definately, the small diamond stitch flap. I have the same bag. Congrats on your Jumbo it looks lovely.

5. I think I am gonna keep the silver Jumbo. I am liking it better now than the gold!!!! Hahaha.

6. Wow, I usually prefer the siler, but on you I am loving the gold hardware...

7. I like the silver Jumbo. It's just so chic and beautiful.

8. yeah I like the silver hardware better.

9. Hehe does no one really like that small calfskin bag?

10. LOVE the silver hardware ...

11. I like the silver jumbo ,it looks younger than gold hardware.:p

12. Omg the first bag is gorgeous... I LOVE IT! And I personally prefer the s/h!

13. Silver for sure! Yea, that first bag looks like the diamond stitch flap. I tried it on at NM the other day and it was too small for my taste.

14. Love the silver Hw!!!!

15. I like silver on you.