Back from Paris!

1. Got back last night and had a truly wonderful time, had dinner at fouquets and Jules Verne it was so so so romantic! Anyway back to bags, in LV which was just up the road from our hotel they had sold out of practically all the Framboise vernis (not that I wanted it but thought I would check as other pfers have discussed it) Chanel (both stores) only had the classic flap in black or beige although they had the perforated ones in red, orange, green, blue and had a union jack one. They also had the charms bag which is lush! I bought some Chanel sunglasses but that was my only purchase! Had a lovely time though!:yes:

2. glad you had a great time. and welcome back!! :biggrin:

3. Welcome back!! I'm glad you had so much fun. I"m going in July(during sale season).

4. Glad you had a great time! I would love to go one day!

5. Paris is so beautyful!

6. Glad you had a lovely time in Paris, wonderful City!
    What sunnies did you get I have been looking at the CC diamonte.

7. wow so jealous!!!!!! I'd give my left arm to go to Paris!!!!!! J'aime Paris!

8. SO glad you had a wonderful, post pics please!! BTW, which sunnies did you get?

9. woohoo Paris!! :wlae::wlae:

Glad you had a blast!

10. I got brown ones with mother of pearl c's on the side, they are really nice!

11. Very nice, congrats!

12. One thing I did notice is how chic all the Parisians are, the french don't dress like us, in England you see so many girls in leggings and tunic dresses etc but the French girls are women are so much more classic, lots of black, lots of cute little knee length skirts, lots of Chanel ballet pumps and lots of Chanel bags. They have such a great simple sense of style.

13. Must say though I didn't see many classic flaps most of them were rocking the Cambon and the coco cabas

14. ITA French women have so much style!

15. ^^^^ I so agree with you! I LOVED Paris!
    We ate at Jules Verne too. I'll never have sea bass that good again.