Back from PARIS! With goodies!

1. Hello my fellow tpf-ers, I just got back from my wonderful 6 week Europe trip and although I am still tired, I wanted to share my purchases with you! It's a group shot :smile: I picked up my lovely Neverful at the Champs Elysees Store. Such a gorgeous store - it was amazing! And I picked up the mini agenda and 4 key holder at the store in Rome off Via Condotti (I looked at so many LV's across Europe for the agenda too!)

So without delay.. here they are!

And just for fun.. I saw this bike in Berlin and had to take a photo with it!
    IMG_1549.JPG IMG_1550.JPG IMG_0931.JPG
  2. congrats on your new buys sounds like a fun trip
  3. Oh, you are so lucky you got to go to Champs-Elysees! Congrats on your new from-France purchases!
  4. awesome purchases. wow what a bike, I sort of like it.
  5. Thank you! I was so thrilled to finally get a bag that said Made in France... and have bought it in France! Oh, its the little things. :smile:
  6. great purchases! congrats!!
    rofl @ the bike
  7. That bike is crazy!! So glad you had a wonderful time in Europe, the Champs Elysees store is gorgeous! Your Neverfull, agenda and key holder are gorgeous.
  8. HOT! Love the Vernis items and the Neverfull is such a staple item! Congrats!

And that bike... :p :graucho:
  9. congrats..can I see the interior of the mini agenda..I am thinking about that one..thanks
  10. Welcome back! Glad you had a great time. Love your new goodies. Think the bike is kind of cute, thanks for sharing the pic! :flowers:
  11. Sure pug, I'll take some photos now. :smile:
  12. Voila.. hope these are okay!
    IMG_1551.JPG IMG_1552.JPG IMG_1553.JPG
  13. Lovely items! The bike is pretty funny, too, thanks for taking a picture of it for us!
  14. congrats!!!
  15. congrats on your new stuff! Sounds like you had alot of fun in Paris. I really want to go too *cries*