Back from Paris w/info on Balenciaga shopping >>>

Thats interesting. I thought that balenciaga is not part of the shops participating in the 10% discount. Got to check it out next time i'm there. Thanks for the heads up.:tup:
The individual "leased" stores don't participate in the store-wide promotions (eg, if there's a 10% off store-wide sale on) but they do participate in the Tax-Free promotion. You MUST take the coupon though, which is printed on their site. Some hotels have them too, I found another one in a shopping magazine in my hotel room. The SA in Balenciaga will take 10% off at the register straight away.

Then you'll need to go to the Tax desk, which is located on the same floor, fill in some paperwork and they'll give you a 12% refund check which gets stamped at the airport. You'll then have to post the form back to Printemps and they'll issue a credit to your c/card.

Roo, have a great time next week, there's LOADS of bags there. Ask for a few of the same bag so you can compare them all.

:flowers:

So glad to hear that you had a good time.

Cal what I don't get is how the city was 850 euros with 10% off since the city retails at Bal and printemps for 945 euros ???