Back from Oahu with my first LV bag...Damier Sophie!

1. I just got home from my week long trip to Oahu and am happy to report that I was fortunate enough to pick up a Damier Sophie. It's my first bag and I know I need to take some pictures. I love how Sophie is so versatile! I realized this morning as I was taking her out of her box that I never got her style tag or the material tag that I've seen come with so many of your bags. :tdown: I've called the Ala Moana store to see if they can locate them, but chances are slim since the bag is so limited. Has this ever happenned to any of you?

Also, when I got my Sophie, the long strap wasn't in a plastic bag so I wonder if I got a return?

I promise to post some photos soon!

2. congrats!

3. Love the Damier Sophie, congrats!

4. It may have been a return. I almost purchased one from the Waikiki store. When my SA brought out the bag, the long strap was inside, in a plastic bag.

5. Congrats on your bag as long as it's in perfect condition who cares just love it she's a great bag & a great way to start a collection

6. congrats on your new sophie!!~ post pics when you can.

7. Congrats on getting your first LV! My damier sophie came with the long strap wrapped inside a plastic bag. It was mailed out from Ala Moana store. I don't think you need to worry about it. As long as the bag is in new condition, it should be fine. :yes:

8. OOooooo! Congrats! I'm so jealous now since the Sophie is such a great looking bag and there's no way for me to get my hands on one.:drool:

9. Congrats on a LE item! It was probably a return, orsomeone tried it on at the store (hence taking the strap out of the bag)..some tags don't come w/ monogram canvas anymore~ Enjoy your bag!

10. congrats.

great first bag to start with.

11. Great bag for your first LV.
    Congrats...and it's a limited edition too, making it all the more special!

12. Nice score! I know you're happy you got it.

13. Congrats !

And hey, even if it was a return - it's in perfect condition right ? Who cares if someone had it packed up in a box and then changed their mind !

14. Congrats!

15. Congratulations.