Back from NYC. Went to 3 LV Stores. lol

1. Yes, I went to LV 5th. Ave., and the ones in Saks & Macy's. :wtf: Jane at 5th. Ave. was awesome to deal with. Hubby bought the Damier Speedy 30 for my b'day. I liked the Azure sandals (too cute) & the beauty case is so beautiful. They will be on my wish list. lol. I tried on the small cruise mini pleaty with the charms :drool: & will get it if I don't like the Silver Miroir speedy. I didn't want to let go of it. lol.
    I got tons of compliments on my Adele on the streets of NY & in the stores. She was great to carry on the trip because I wore her messanger style. Very comfortable & a great size for me. All of the LV stores commented on the Adele & how they were hard to get. I just smiled. lol. :graucho:
    Anyway, had a great time shopping & went to see Wicked & The Rockettes Christmas show. They were both outstanding. Looks many of you have been busy buying while I've been gone. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
    dd1.jpg dd2.jpg
  2. Congrats! sounds like you had a great time!
  3. congrats!
  4. Congrats!
  5. Congrats!! OOH, and you saw wicked, awesome! I am going to see it in March.
  6. Cool! Did you like the Miroir Line?
  7. congrats!!!
  8. I didn't see it! :crybaby: I asked about it, & the SA said that it would be out Dec. 1, like I didn't know. :roflmfao:
  9. LV 5th is AMAZING! Im glad you went with Adele, I Think you made the right choice!
  10. Congrats!:love:

Glad you had a great time in NY. :flowers: :flowers:
  11. Sounds like you had a great time!!!!! Congrats on the speedy!
  12. Glad you had a wonderful time.
  13. congrats on your your pooch in the bag..
  14. congrats!
  15. I'm glad you had fun and good to hear you got back safe, Kathy!!!

Congrats on your new purchase! :biggrin: