Back From NY, Didn't Get The Denim Mules, But I Got This Instead

1. Hi guys...I'm back!
    I had such a wonderful time in NY with my girls.
    Everything was just perfect about this trip it's too bad it was so short.

I didn't get the denim mules b/c when i tried them on I had on my jeans and they just didn't look right. Most of my jeans are the dark wash and the denim on the shoes just didn't look right. I will probably get them in the future still but decided to go with something else.

We went to Hermes, Chanel, and LV. We stayed at LV till closing time! It was great. There was this SA in the shoes section that was helping me and he was such a doll. So funny and helpful. He seved us water and I literally had him all over the floor getting stuff for me. He was the greatest!
    I saw the green denim Speedy and was in love. I SO wanted to get it but I do not want the Speedy I want the Baggy PM so I decided to keep on looking. I tried the Passy PM (which I'll get in Nov on my trip to Tampa). And now I am in trouble because I think I like the Red more than the Black. That bag is just so beautiful. I also tried that beautiful Shawl Sandra (Yeux) bought a while back and love it! It's stunning irl. They didn't have the black :crybaby: though. There was this beautiful brown ne that matched my skin color to a t but i went against it as if i use it it'd be for evenings and so I think the black would be a better option. I live in the Caribbean so I know I won't get much use of any other color.

Ok so as I was saying I didn't get the Denim Mules so I got the brown Cabas Antigua MM and the rhinestones double Cs Chanel earings I've been longing for. Here are some pics. I'll post runway pics later when i get home from work.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I love the Antigua Bag! Congrats! :yahoo:

3. i really like the antigua cabas in that color combo... very nice!

4. very nice! congrats!

5. Sounds you had fun in NY
    Love antigua bag especially the lining..
    cute Chanel earring..love that one..

6. Congrats!!!

7. Congrats JoJo! I want those earrings :nuts: I've been longing for them too. I can't see the pic of them. Also how much were they?

8. Congrats! Glad you had a great time shopping!

9. Yeah! Welcome back!

Love antigua! congrats!

10. welcome back and congrats on the item!! glad you had an awsome time!

11. Congrats on your new bag and earrings!! So pretty! Sounds like a great trip JoJo!!

12. jojo you have such style...congrats..love it...don't you have enough LV already girlfriend your collection makes me drool.....

13. Lovely.:nuts:
    I crave that bag in the pink but worry that the pink will dirty too easy.

14. Great interior shot of the antigua cabas, makes me wanna jump inside...

15. Congrats, VN!! :biggrin: