Back from New York with some Tiffany! PICS =)

1. My bf and I went on a short trip to New York this past weekend. We went to the Tiffanys on 5th and I was going nuts trying to narrow all the jewellery I wanted down to one item. My bf promised he'd get me one silver piece for our 3.5 anniversary which was back in December. I just couldn't narrow down soooooo after standing at the counter for 30 mins thinking hard which piece I should get, my bf whispered into my ear "I know I said one item, but SURPRISE I'll get you the bean...AND the flower!" Here's the bean pendant and the flower ring!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. :yahoo: That is soooo sweeeeet of him!! :upsidedown: its sounds so magical! and the jewels! they look amazing. show us some modeling pics? :yes:

3. Beautiful pieces, congrats!!

4. Congrats! Great choices!

5. Awww how sweet, I just love this..

Congragulations!!

6. Oh, that was very sweet of him! It is sooo hard to choose something, isn't it?

On our first trip to New York, my husband bought me a piece of Tiffany jewelry. Now it is a "tradition". Everytime we go back he insists on buying a piece of Tiffany for me! Last June, we took our two youngest daughters (19 & 16) with us to New York and he bought all 3 of our daughters a necklace at Tiffany's too! They were so excited!

7. Congrats! I love the bean!

8. Congrats on the lovely pieces!

9. the flower ring is so cute!!

10. That is sooo sweet of him to whisper in your ear like that. I love your ring, it's really cute.

11. Great pics! I love the New York flagship store but I need to check out the new one on Wall Street.

12. That is so sweet! You have a great boyfriend! Congratulations!

13. Thanks everyone! The bean is toootally beautiful..I highly recommend it to those who are contemplating whether to get it. The flower ring too of course! I'm not sure if the Toronto store has the flower ring because I didn't see it on the canadian website.

That's so nice of your husband and I can imagine how excited our daughters were! I get sooo excited everytime I just step foot into a Tiffanys..let alone receiving something!

14. Those are both beautiful choices. Congrats!!!

15. awww soo sweet! love both items! congrats!