Back from LV with a new Azur Speedy!

1. I intially planned on getting a Mono Speedy 25, but after seeing all the gorgeous Azur pics here, I decided I had to have the Azur Saleya PM. So, I went to the nearest LV(2 hours away) and my SA tells me that the only Saleya PM they have left in stock is on a special hold for a VIC that is away on vacation and won't even be in for a couple weeks to look at it and decide. :sad: I wanted it soooo badly, but she couldn't sell it to me. So, I asked for the Azur Speedy 25(also in my wishlist) and it's sold out, too! Ackkk! So, I settled for the Azur Speedy 30. It has a couple marks on it(handle and a faint mark on the tab), but it was the last one in stock(I think it was the display) and I figured the marks would blend in once the patina sets in. Anyhoo, here are pics of the Azur Speedy 30 on 5'7" 120lb me. What do you think? I'm thinking that I should hold out for a 25 and that I should just give this to my mom for her birthday(I think it would look great on her).
    Damie Azur Speedy 30 full.jpg Damier Azur Speedy 30 1.jpg Damier Azur Speedy 30 side.jpg
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 30!!! The 25 is too small for me. It looks FAB on you!
  3. Oh Pupster!! It looks WONDERFUL on you!!! I can't wait to get mine...I'm just itchin' to get mine!!! CONGRATS!!!!
  4. Well congratulations! I have to say I love it since I own this bag, too. Isn't it so pretty? I think the 30 looks good on you, but if you have your heart set on a 25, it would make a heckofa nice present for your mom. Then you could be twinkies! Does your mom currently have any lv, or will this be her first?
  5. It's perfect on you! Congrats!
  6. Oh good for you! I have the 25 on hold...Do you know what the prices are? Saleya PM~ I want a smaller azure bag...since you just got back...could you tell me what you remember? Thanks~ Love it :heart: Looks great and the patina will be fine:flowers:
  7. It really looks great on you, I would keep it, congrats!!
  8. Pupster... that is great.. congrats..don't forget about your bosphore:flowers:
  9. Congrats - it looks great on you ! :yes:
  10. That 30 purse looks good on you...enjoy it!
  11. looks great on you! congrats!
  12. Thank you! No, my mom doesn't own any LV. So, this will be her first. I do think that would be cute if I bought the 25 for me and then gave this 30 to her. :heart:

Thank you!:flowers: I won't forget her!;)

Thanks! :smile: The 25 is $590 and the Saleya PM was $885.

Thanks so much, ayla, icechick, LTV, ajamesgrly, and Sunshine. :flowers: Gosh, that so sweet of all of you to say that it looks good on me!:heart: I've been looking at the bag and it does seem like it suits me, but I think I might still go for the 25 since I don't carry much and I know my mom will love the 30.

Thank you all sooo much for your kind words!:love:
  13. I love the way your Speedy 30 looks on you - very classy! I have a Damier Speedy 25, and I wish I had gotten the 30 now. I plan to get the Azur 30 next spring when I have some more money saved. Do you carry a lot of stuff in your purses? The 30 might be a better size for you than the 25.
  14. i wouldn't have taken a bag that was already scratched even just a little bit
  15. beautiful! congrats! enjoy! :drool: :drool: