Back from London!

1. I was in the UK this weekend, and although I was on a tight scheduele, I was able to stop by harrods for some small goodies, and I ended up with a hermés twilly (not shown here), a MC bandeau and a pink inclution bracelet:yahoo: I was hoping to buy some more, but I didn't have much money or time, so I think I'm gonna go back to copenhagen later this year to buy other stuff.
    Anyways, Harrods was sooo cool! Me and my friend only stopped by the Hermés and LV counter because we were in a hurry, and the SA's were so nice and cool, so my friend bought two Hermés scarves for his nieces and borrowed me the money for my bracelet (Yes girls, he is single and straight :graucho: ) and I bought the bandeau and twilly myself.

2. Nice goodies! I would love to see the twilly aswel. How nice of your friend to borrow you the money
  3. Thanks! I'll post a pic of the twilly in my showcase thread soon, so pics are on the way :smile:
  4. Nice purchases...I love the inclusion:heart: Did you see the white one at all???
  5. I didn't see the white one in London, actually, they only had the pink in the showcase, but then again, I didn't really ask anyways.. Anyways, I love it, so I think I want to get it in all colors eventually. They did have this thingy that was made up by pink and white dices.. I think it was a hair band or something like that.. It was kinda cute, so I'd gotten it if I had more money.
  6. Nice, congrats on your new items:flowers:
  7. Wow, I love your inclusion bracelet!! very nice purchases. :smile:
  8. Thanks :smile:
  9. Congrats! Love your new pieces!:heart:
  10. ^thanks! :smile: btw, your dog is sooo cute:love:
  11. Congrats!!!
  12. I love the pink inclusion!!! congrats!!
  13. very pretty, congrats! :biggrin:
  14. thanks:smile:
  15. Congrats! :yahoo: