Back from hongkong *pics*

1. I just got back from HK a few days ago...OMG so much eye candy, HK is a bag lovers paradise! I really wanted the rosewood amarante, but all they had was the perle & pomme. So I settled for the saleya....I l:heart:ve the lining material & color...so pretty!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

saleyapm1.jpg saleyapm2.jpg saleyapm4.jpg saleyapm5.jpg terminal2.jpg
  2. I have that saleya too! Its my fave now!

3. it's lovely congrats! you look great with it

4. congrats

5. great bag, I have it in azur.

6. Glad you had a nice shopping trip.....Congrats on the Saleya!!!!

7. Misc Pics...
    [​IMG]
    They are constructing a new store at Harbour City....this one is gonna be big!

[​IMG]
    Heres the line outside the existing store at harbour city....see why they need a bigger store:tup:

central.jpg central1.jpg central2.jpg tsim tsa tsui1.jpg tsim tsa tsui2.jpg
  8. Horaay! Congrats on a great trip! And LV!

9. Wow .. the bag looks great on you. It's a PM one, right?

10. Congrats! I love going to HK for shopping.. I'm debating going there this October..

11. Congrats!
    Thanks for sharing pictures! I love to look at pics!

12. yes its the pm, thanks!

13. omg...looks like such a fun trip. I remember when my mom used to take me to hong kong for weekend trips, all I really cared about was getting Sanrio toys, and eating fried rice..lol...i guess I should say I was about 3-5 yrs old..lol

OMG..rica..that saleya looks AWESOME on you!!! wow! that's the PM?? the handles look different..I guess those are the new handles. I was set on getting mini lin speedy earlier but now you're making me re-think that decision.

14. you should go! im probably going back this Dec:tup:

15. Great pictures, thank you for sharing!