Back from Hermes SF

1. Hi everyone! Missed you all this weekend but I had a wonderful time in SF. On Friday my DH and I went to Hermes right after we checked into our hotel. We only had 15 minutes to look and I bought the "Les Triples" pocket square. I also got a beautiful catalog "Le Monde D'Hermes". I kept going back and forth on whether to buy a bag at LV that weekend (the Segur pm) or keep on savin' for Hermes. (Thanks to Shopmom for your advice! I appreciate it!) I decided to go to LV but it was not to be. They overcharged me by $1,000 which to make a long story short took me over my daily limit and I could not use my card for anything. :rant: I was so sad. But I knew it was a sign! So DH and I went back to Hermes and he felt so bad for me that he got me another pocket square. :love: The SA Gregory was so nice and he showed me so many bags and I got to ask him so many questions! It was wonderful. Now I know I will continue saving for Hermes and not be distracted! :biggrin:
  2. So glad you had a nice time in SF! Sounds like everyone had a blast! I love your Hermes pieces. They are beautiful!
  3. Oh NO, Heather! I can't believe it! Did you return the bag to LV? Well, sometimes I think these things are signs's really possible that Hermes is in your future...for what you spent on the LV you could put that away for a beautiful H bag :yes: The only problem with that is that you can't have just one!!!!!:roflmfao:

It was so nice meeting you and your DH (he's so cute!) on Sunday!
  4. Thank you Donna! It was wonderful to meet you too!!!! Well, I caught the mistake when they handed me the receipt to sign. So I had them cancel the transaction and they had to call my bank and explain and make sure I didn't get charged for an overdraft and so on. :cry: So I just figured it was not meant to be and headed off to Hermes!
    I fell in love with an orange Garden Party. Gregory tied the orange zebra pocket square on it and it was :heart: :heart: :heart: ! So I figure I only have to save a little more. :biggrin: Hope they get your light colored Plume in soon! I am in love with the orange one they had there and did not want to give it back. :shame:
  5. I'm so glad it worked out for you....LV was VERY busy on Saturday. I walked around for a bit and then ducked out - back to H to pester them some more.

No getting the light color Plume anytime soon I'm thinking. Not the one I want - there doesn't seem to be one anywhere in the country! BUT, Mizz Chocolate Kelly is on her way so I have nothing to complain about!:love:
  6. Can't wait to see Mizz Chocolate when she gets here! :biggrin: Hope you don't have to wait too much longer!!!
  7. Very pretty!
  8. :heart:So pretty!!!:heart:
  9. Thanks Print Model, Kat, and Jag! :biggrin:
  10. Just lovely! The scarves are also soo collectable!
  11. I'm glad you had a wonderful trip in SF. I love your scarves, especially the yellow one!
  12. Sounds like a fun trip and congrats on the scarves!
  13. Those scarves are pretty :flowers:
  14. Beautiful Scarves!! Love them!!
  15. I'm so glad you had such a nice experience at the Hermes SF..

I wish my experience had been better at the LV boutique. Love your scarves. I have the exact same pocket square and I love it~
    I wear it the most out of all my other scarves!