Back from Hawaii - just had to buy something!

1. Just got back from vacation!

While I was there I just had to buy something. Didn't want to buy anything big because boyfriend gave me a little lecture about being too spoiled. But even then he still offered to buy me this cute little agenda.:p

I don't know much about this ... it's been a while since I've kept up with LV. So I'm not too sure what season etc this baby came from. She was $280 + tax in LV Waikiki and my SA was so sweet she gave me free refills. Well the years almost over anyways.

Here she is ... my first agenda~!

lv01agenda.jpg lv02agenda.jpg
  2. thats great!!!
    because refills in the boutique in my local mall are 62.00$. I love the agenda it's a great size.

3. Congratulations! I really love this agenda --- I'm thinking of getting one even though I may not even use it. LOL

4. Congrats! Love the print!:tup:

5. cute!

6. congrats!!! how was your hawaii vacation? :smile:

7. Wow, I really want one now to use for school...~ Congratz, and you can never be spoiled, just very loved~~~! (J.k ^ ^)

8. Me likey!!! I want one now!!

Congrats!! :wlae:

9. Nice! Is the construction done at Waikiki LV? I haven't been there since May.

Love your agenda by the way! Cute! Did they have any of the other Trunks and Bags accessories out?

10. This is too Cute... Way tOOOooo CUte.. i Like it.. but i'd nv have to chance to use it..

11. Congrats! That agenda's so cute. It's a new design.

12. Thanks everyone for all the sweet comments! My vacation was great!!! I sooo did not want to go home. There was no construction at LV when I was there.

13. Congrats!! I really like this agenda with the print on the front...Enjoy

14. Very cute! congrats!

15. Nice! Congrats!