Back from exchanging my Mini Lin Speedy. The store manager was very helpful (ro)

1. It turned out the nice *SA* that helped me last time was actually the store manager.

When I explained that I wasn't happy w/ the monogram placement on my Mini Lin, he looked puzzled and explained all LV bags are made to look pretty much the same.

Then he took out 2 bags for me to look. Of course, the 1st bag had the exact same monogram placement as mine. The store manager was probably thinking I was coo-coo at that point, lol.

Luckily, the 2nd bag had the right placement. Upon seeing that, the store manager apologized profusely for not noticing it. Then he checked the inventory & took out 4 more speedys for me from the back room.

I was happy to have so many to choose from. And the one I picked was aligned perfectly with no pilling. The nice CS I received really made my day because I felt bad about making an exchange for something so trivial.
  2. I just did that last week with my Mini. Sometimes when you are just not happy with it, there's no harm in trying to find one that will make you happy. Congratulations on your Mini Lin.:yes:
  3. I'm so glad it all worked out! When you're paying so much for something, it's OK to want to be satisfied and happy with your purchase. It was nice you had a few to choose from. :smile:
  4. when you said the mono was not aligned perfectly do you mean around the zip closure?? where the openning is and when it closed the mono pattern should line up perfectly. or do you also mean the sides as well?

i just want some tips cos i still havent bought my mini lin yet and want to know what to look out for in this line.

5. fantastic! I'm so glad everything worked out for you!!! :yahoo: Yeah, I think all SA's are like that with the they're-all-the-same manner.... When I chose my mini lin speedy I swear I spent the longest time picking mine out of five I was given. The SA was pretty snobby and impatient about it but I didn't care! I was about to pay major €€€ for this bag and I wanted to make sure I was satisfied with my choice (which I totally am!)...

6. so glad it worked out. congrats.
  7. No, the Mini Lin fabric was cut higher so the *LV* was cover by the leather patch.

Here are the pictures I posted before. The 1st picture was my old one, and 2nd picture is from LVCrazed, which is what my new bag looks like.
    Mini Lin.jpg Page_1-20061228170123.jpg
  8. It's always good to read about a positive LV experience!
  9. Oooh, I see what you mean about the placement! I'm glad you got it worked out!
  10. I'm glad that the exchange work out very good for you. Thank you for sharing. Now, I know what to look for when I buy my mono mini. It might not be until late this year
  11. Congrats, I am glad it worked I have to check mine when I get a chance.
  12. Wow --- so glad it worked out for you! I would never have noticed something like that!! So glad you shared your experience with us. Now I know what to look for when I eventually get my Mini Lin in Dune.
  13. Glad things worked out for.. Now its tome for you to enjoy your bag..
  14. It is always nice to read about good customer service. Glad that you found a speedy that you love!
  15. Yay!