Back from Dubai with new stuff!

1. Just came back from Dubai today morning, was there since Sunday.. Did lots of good shopping.. Of course I went to LV to get some things.. It's my bday today so these are some of my presents.. My SA there is sooooo sweet and I stayed in the shop for about an hour chatting with her, trying bags, she even showed me the back room full of bags *dies* lol.. She also knew it was my bday today (I was there yesterday) so she gave me an MC bookmark as a gift :graucho: ... I ended up with a bag, keychain and 2007 calender refills for my agenda.... I also got put on the waitlist for every new Spring bag, so I'm the first for each one lol .. Enjoy the pics, I'm going out now to celebrate!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. habibty mabrook the stuff is HOT

3. One more thing, the bag is $750 on eluxury, and I only paid $695

4. Sounds like you had a fun trip!!!:graucho: Great buys!!!:love:

5. thanks Baby Boo.. .She is also trying to get me a Miroir papillon in either silver or gold from the next shipment.. There was one in the shop in Emirates Mall (in silver) that I got to play with before the lady who was on the list for it came.. I shopped in Burjuman as my SA is there...

6. Thanks

7. Your purchases are lovely, and the pics are great too! Nice display of them.
    Oh, I almost forgot...HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!:party:

8. Thanks Irene, had a great time! My next buy that I fell in love with there is the Damier Saleya PM :biggrin:

9. Thanks Michelle :smile:

10. congrats!! love the bag and keychain are so cute. and happy birthday!!
    i also love the Saleya PM, its a great bag.

11. Love the newest additions to your LV family!!!!

12. Happy birthday and congrats!! Love the pastilles keychain!!!

13. Happy belated bday! Great new things from LV! Congrats and enjoy.

14. Was the Dubai in India? Oh~I want to go that city so badly. I saw it on TV and it's beautiful. It's in my top5 must visit city list now. And Great Shopping, Congrats!!!

15. Lovely purchases! Congrats!!