Back From Aruba Lv!!

1. just got back from LV in Aruba..it was in my hotel..go figure.beleive it or not..the prices were HIGHER!!!!!!!!!I tried on the dentelle speedy and the dentelle BH in silver.I actually LOVED the speedy and hated the BH Dentelle.They were already re;eased there.I could of bought the dentelle speedy but I found that the Gucci store was more than 30 PERCENT cheaper in Aruba so I spent a fortune there..LMAO.I have to say that I was impressed by the dentelle speedy..the BH bored me ...
    I also fell in love witha Damier Geant messenger bag with clips on the front but Im going to buy it in the USA as its cheaper at home.I walked in the store in my beach gear..they were rude and ignored me....
    Funny how as I was checking out and wearing 4000.00 in LV goods..I got the royal treatmt there..ROFL..ugh.
    I have to say the Gucci store had WAY better staff(I got 2 bags ,2 shoes and Diamond GG Gucci studs there!!at more than 30% OFF!)AND customs let me go (WITH NO FEES!!!)after I declared over 3000 over my limit..there is a god..rofl!!!!

2. Sounds like you had a blast...which hotel was it that had LV?

3. ooh- I may have to hop over to the Gucci forum to check Jill's new buys :graucho:

4. ^^^ tsk, tsk! No thread yet? :lecture: :roflmfao:

5. That's great! Especially after Paris!

6. LOL! can't wait to see your goodies and :drool: glad you had tons of fun!

7. I stayed at the Renaissance Marina hotel,it was FAB!I just flew in an hour ago...The hotel had a PRIVATE island they took you to by boat..LOL..with real pink flamingos and iguanas on the beach!!Ill post pics in the AM..I have pics of the Lv store,the Gucci store..etc..LOL...I was bad!!

8. Oooh, what a haul, congrats!

9. Wow, sounds like you had a fab time at least!!!! I want to see your Gucci load though...you'll have to post some pics of everything..:graucho:

10. lol. Sounds like you had a blast! Congrats!

11. The funniest thing was PHH walked into the store carrying my Denim Cruise GM.......they galked at him...LOL....We were checking out and I had the LV luggage and all to carry..heehee......so he ended up with the cabas.he looked at the SA's and said like my bag?I fell over laughing as he is the all time biggest purse hater.

12. Sounds like you had SO much fun!!! Congrats on your new purchases!

13. Lol congrats! I'm glad you had fun!

14. yay!! Sounds like you had a blast!! espcially with the shopping!!!

:biggrin:DDD

15. Sounds like a great trip!